Vasuki Tal Trek
Duration: 16 Days Level:Challenging Trek
Region: Uttarakhand (Garhwal Himalayas)
Max: Altitude reached:6387 mts/20955 ft
Best Time to Go:May-June, Sept- Oct
Cost: 50000 per person
Situated inside the beautiful Ruinsara valley and with the altitude of 6387 m (ASL) Black Peak holds the the distinction of being the highest peak in the Bandarpunch Mountain range. Literally translated to Black Cobra in English from its Hindi name Kalanag the peak offers offers stunning vistas and challenging terrain and is a visual delight for everyone alike.The peak was first summited in 1955 by JMT Gibson an English master at the Doon School in Dehradun and since then has been an exciting climb for mountaineers all over.
- Kiarkoti (Base Camp) 3750 mt
- Camp-1 4150 mt
- Camp-2 4850 mt
- Summit Camp 5500 mt
|Day 1||Team Assembles at Mussoorie|
|Day 2||Mussoorie to Sankri|
|Day 3||Sankri to Seema via Taluka|
|Day 4||Seema to Ruinsara Tal|
|Day 5||Ruinsara Tal to Base Camp|
|Day 6-14||Reserved for climbing|
|Day 15||Return Back to Mussoorie|
Day 1: Arrival at Mussoorie
The team arrives at Mussoorie, Also known as the queen of hills the hill station of Mussoorie is blessed with good weather and splendid views,the hill station also offers a clear view of Bandarpunch range on the cleardays. We bond over dinner and go through briefings. The rest of the evening is free for you to explore the town. Individual equipment is issued on arrival, Overnight stay in hotel
Meal plan: Welcome drink and dinner
Day 2: Mussoorie to Sankri (1920 m) by road (160kms).
Post breakfast we move towards Sankriwhich is the road head for our expedition. The duration of road journey is around 9 hours, overnight stay in hotel
Meal Plan: Breakfast and dinner
Day 03: Sankri to Seema via Taluka (8 km Trek 5 – 6hrs trek)
Sankri to Taluka is Motorable and from there we start our trek to Osla which would be our first cam psite
Day 04: Seema to Ruinsara Tal (7 km -5 hrs trek)
Day 05 Ruinsara Tal to Base Camp (3500m)
Day 06-14–: Reserved for climbing
we plan our summit and climb the mountain through multiple load ferries to aid in acclimatization. The summit attempt would be done at night depending on the weather condition. We have reserve summit days in case of bad weather.
Day 15: Sankri to Mussoorie – Post breakfast we move towards Mussoorie where we hope to reach by evening .In Mussoorie we share experiences and stories and collect issued equipment.
Day 16:Departure from Mussoorie
Expedition breaks post breakfast
Meal Plan: Breakfast
INR 50000/- per person including taxes (Ex Mussoorie)
- All land transport from Mussoorie and back throughout the expedition of members and support team as per the itinerary
- All fees and permissions for forests, IMF and Uttarakhand state govt fee.
- Accommodation in twin/triple sharing in the towns of Mussoorie andSankri as per the itinerary. In two/three men tents during the trek
- Services of experienced expedition leader, Sherpa and guides during the expedition.
- During the trek the acc. Good quality 2 men Tent. Kitchen Tent Dining Tent. Meals during the trek will be Indian
- Porterage of central equipment and team resources from Sankkri to Basecamp and vice versa for winding up the camp. The team members would be expected to carry their individual ruck sacks
- Kitchen and dining facility till Base Camp
- Cook, Kitchen Helper at the Base Camp throughout the expedition.
- Central technical equipment (Ropes, Anchors, Shovels, Slings etc.)
- We would also be providing climbing boots and crampons during the expedition the cost of which is included in the expedition fee.
- All personal clothing and sleeping bags, we can arrange sleeping bags on request on rental basis.
- Food during transit
- The expedition sometimes gets finished early as well, in such a case any extra costs in terms of boarding and lodging would be borne by team members individually.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, mineral water, beverages and food items not included in the expedition menu
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, landslides, road conditions and any other circumstances beyond our control.
- All kind of tips
- Emergency evacuation expenses