Naag Tibba- A perfect beginners trek
Duration:2 Days Level:Easy Trek
Max: Altitude reached: 3022m/9915feet
Best Time to Go:All Year Around
- Best Weekend trek from Delhi
- Easiest Way to start your Himalayan journey
- Offers Stunning view of Himalayan Panorama
- Camp Under the starry skies
Naag Tibba (9915 Feet) also known as the serpent’s peak is probably the best beginners trek due to its proximity from the major cities and easy challenge which it gives you. The trek goes through beautiful forest and the summit provides you with the excellent view of the Indian Himalayas.
It presents stunning views of Bandarpoonch peak, the Gangotri group of peaks, Kedarnath peak in the north and the Doon valley.
For those who want climb till 10000 feet, walk through forests and enjoy everything Himalayan camping has to offer without spending too much time and energy Naag Tibba is perfect
Naag Tibba is also a great way to familiarize yourself with the hills and prepare yourself for longer Himalayan treks.
|Day 01||Dehradun–Pantwari–Naag Tibba Base||Drive 80 Kms and trek 4kms|
|Day 02||Naag Tibba Base–Jhandidar Top–Pantwari–Dehradun||Trek 7 Kms and drive 80 kms|
Day 01: Dehradun to Naag Tibba base via Pantwari(80km drive and 4km trek)
We board cabs from Dehradun early in the morning towards Pantwari the road head for the trek via pass through the towns of Mussoorie and Nainbagh. From Pantwari to the Base of the mountain is a gradual walk of around 3 hours.
We camp at the base and the evening is free to explore the forest.
Meal plan:Refreshments, Snacks and Dinner
Day 02: Naag Tibba Base to Top and back to Pantwari (8 km, 4-5hrs)
We start early in the morning to reach the top of the mountain, After admiring the summit we reach back to the camp by lunch. Post lunch we move to Pantwari to start our journey for Dehradun which we reach by evening.
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Snacks and Lunch
INR 6500/- per person including taxes (Ex Dehradun)
- All Transportation by Pvt Vehicles (Non AcAll entry fees and guide charges
- Accommodation during the trek
- Nutritious and wholesome meals
- Permits and Camping Charges
- All Technical and common Equipment (tents etc.)
- First aid and medical kit
- Services of an expert trek leader (qualified in basic/advanced mountaineering courses)
- Services of guides, cooks, helpers, porters/mules
- Personal expenses such as laundry and phone calls and alcoholic drinks
- Any Kind of Insurance
- Any claims due to natural calamity such as landslide/Road blockage
- Any service not mentioned under tour inclusion
- The Tour involves religious surroundings service of alcohol and non-veg food will not be permitted at certain places
- Stay and food Dehradun
- Food during transit
- Anything apart from the inclusions